Why Choose Cortekx?
Making a choice to invest in a cloud ERP system such as Acumatica cannot be taken lightly. There is a lot that goes into the process and there will be a lot of time invested on your part. You want to make sure to choose the right software , but more importantly, you want to choose the right team that will get you to the finish line.
Cortekx has been successfully implementing ERP solutions since 1995, such as Microsoft, Sage, NetSuite and now Acumatica. Our mission is to help you buy the right software with the right configuration for your needs, team up with you and your staff to work together to bring about change, and realize that change as it positively impacts your bottom line.
We are Acumatica Gold Certified partners, and we utilize a proven implementation methodology to take you and your team through the implementation phase by phase to success. Our aim is to make the process simple yet effective and to ensure you get the results you need while controlling the cost of a new system. In your engagement with Cortekx you can expect:
- Fixed pricing for the engagement
- Training for everyone twice, unless you choose otherwise
- Optional business process development to keep your staff in the know on how to use the new system
- Weekly project status meetings keeping your project team up to date and in the loop every step of the way
- Prompt and concise communication during the project process
- The completion of every phase to your satisfaction before moving to the next phase
- Extensive pilot testing so that you can be confident that everything works the way you want it to before going live on the new system
- Quality go live support for your team in the first couple of weeks on the new system
We look forward to talking to you and your staff more about why Cortekx is the right choice for your new Cloud ERP System
The Executive Team
Below are some aspects of our business that sets us apart from the others in our industry.
- We provide fixed pricing
- We train everyone at least twice
- We have been in business for 20 years
- We have done over 100 implementations
- The average experience of our staff is 20 years in the ERP business
- All our professionals are certified in their software expertise area and keep up on current certifications
Our software as a leg up on the competition, and here's why:
- We can have unlimited users
- We offer secure access from anywhere, anytime and on any device
- Our software is built for the cloud from the ground up
- Our software is flexible enough to have in-house or be hosted
- All modules are integrated from the start